Friday, March 04, 2011

I'm prepared.

I just finished reading a book called "Married With Zombies".
One of my favorite books of all time has become "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."

And now this.

I was watching 'The Walking Dead' on amc (thanks Reckless for the recommendation. And subsequent nightmares. And little bits of retching happening whilst watching), and while surfing one of my favorite sites 'Graph Jam', I came across this:






And am a little concerned with just how true this is.
Just how true indeed.

2 comments:

  1. was that book good? and would I like it, I still keep thinking about getting it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! little bits of retching... you lightweight. it was awesome!!!! and now I may have to buy the comic books. love the graph!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin