Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I am...

Tonight is Lenten Eve.

I am all but mainlining soda as I am giving it up tomorrow. And I'll be giving up caffeine starting Saturday. Yikes.

I am making a new playlist entitled "A Friday Afternoon in Almost Spring." I'm using mostly songs that are already in my musical database, so narrowing it down to one cd-length is like cutting off some of my appendages. Not easy at all. (I'm down to 35 songs, and need to get down to 22. Yeeesh.)

I am already on Spring Break in my mind. We're out of our usual teaching routine, so my school life is not as taxing right now, and my mind is just elsewhere. No specific location in particular, just not here. 

I am in love with my new chair. I bought a new chair, and it fits exactly where I needed it, and it is perfect and I love it and want to be with it always.

I am starting a new Bible Study tomorrow night. I wanted to do one to coincide with my Lent time, because I haven't been into a Bible Study in a while, so I went to the local Jesus bookstore and bought myself one. It's about waiting, which I don't really think I need, but I couldn't find a better one, and I'd seen it before and thought about it before.

I am reading a ridiculous trainwreck of a book, but I can't put it down because as implausible as it is, I have to see how it's going to turn out. It's a mess, but I sit in my new chair (see above) and love reading it on my kindle.

I am going to go sit on my beloved chair and read my trainwreck of a book while drinking my Mt. Dew for the last time in 40-odd days.

1 comment:

  1. What's the title of the book?
    I need something new on my Kindle, and I trust your judgment implicitly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin