Friday, June 17, 2011

What's a tree like you doing on a planet like this?

Yes, I've been watching Doctor Who. And it just played Britney Spears' "Toxic" which is one of my favorite songs evah. So, in case you were wondering why I'm 34 and single, I've just explained it in detail to you.

In other news, reasons my BFF is my BFF... the following text exchange:
me: "No, I did not just watch Ice Loves Coco. And like it."
her: "Me too!"

Tomorrow is an entire movie marathon of chick flicks on Lifetime Movie Network. I'm going to stay far away from it. (And don't ask me how I know about it. I just do, okay?)

Also, there is a Criminal Minds episode on A&E every five minutes, and I can't stop watching each and every one. I've only seen two or three seasons, so there are so very many episodes I haven't seen. Which is why I get sucked in. Every morning. And afternoon.

Speaking of television, there is a reason I work during the summer, and that has become very evident these last two days that I have not been at work. I sit on the couch all day, watching television, and end up greatly desiring a brand new fancy vacuum cleaner that is advertised on daytime television. And napping. Lots of napping.

My goal tomorrow is to finish my Rome photo book. I am about mid-way through the morning of day three of four, and I'm on page 55. Thank goodness that I have a coupon for this or it would cost me a fortune!

I'd like to think that tomorrow I will finish it and not succumb to LMN or Criminal Minds. But the outlook isn't good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin