Saturday, June 18, 2011

I have things to do. Things involving other things.

So, I'm kind of accepting that it is summer here. I put together my summer playlist so very early this year,that I've already made revisions and even started another one.

And, just like last year, I've made a summer to do list.
Last year, I crossed off 10 of the 25 or so items. I'm hoping to do better this year.

And since it's been, like, forever since I've posted a picture on here, it's only appropriate that it's sideways. I really should care about a fix for this, but I don't. Oh well.


Without further ado, my summer 2011 list:

1. spend time on the patio
2. pick flowers
3. climb trees
4. paint pottery
5. paint a canvas
6. swim a LOT
7. go out on a limb
8. get some sun
9. take a hike
10. movies with Mom
11. crafts with Cara
12. watch fireworks
13. eat snow cones
14. take Daisy to the dog park
15. eat popsicles
16. farmer's market
17. baseball game
18. picnic
19. read the rest of Jane's books
20. flea market or antique store
21. road trip to East Texas
22. ice cream truck
23. long afternoon naps
24. M-O-V-I-E-S (I want to go see lots of movies this summer.)
25. Make Autumn goals

Three down, twenty-two to go.
(And yes, as the title indicates, I am on quite the Doctor Who kick right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin