Thursday, July 07, 2011

Another new look

**Update: Thanks to Crimmity CRIM for pointing out the grey chevron background. I love it! And I'm also in love with my chandelier in the corner, even though it in no way goes with my new bloggy look. 

I decided just after 10:30pm tonight that I needed a new header immediately.

I sense that this is a manifestation of some deep-rooted other things. Or I was just bored and wired with caffeine. Do you know how hard it is to spell that word when you're hopped up on it? Hard. Very hard.

I digress.

I've been digging the grey and yellow color scheme lately, and when I saw it on someone else's blog, I decided that I needed to do it to mine. It's a little modern for me, but lately my tastes have been violently bouncing between modern and vintage. There's that deep-rooted something or other again.

It was not easy to find a background that matched the bright yellow, but this white-washed look will do for now. I've not ventured out far enough to do my complete blog background on my own.

But if I could find a good grey chevron pattern...

1 comment:

  1. Nice header. I like the brick wall. Now if I could just spray graffiti on it, I'd make it my own...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin