Monday, August 08, 2011

Snowmaggedon Revisited

Since it’s been about a hundred billion thousand degrees here for seventy hundred days in a row, and since I cleaned out my cell phone pictures when I got a Phone with a lower case i in front of it, I want to revisit the week of ice in pictures.
This picture was Daisy in the snow. Now that she’s a senior dog (sniff sniff), she wants very little to do with the snow. When she was a puppy, she loved to frolic in the frosting until she realized it was cold and wet. This time, I have to throw her into the midst of it to get her to take care of her business.


This is how she’d rather spend her snow days. This afghan was crocheted (?) by my Nani many moons ago, and though it is u-g-l-y, it is soft and warm and perfect. Many a fight went down between me and the Shih during that week of winter precipitation.


Finally, I leave you with this picture. If you remember, we had the snow event, and then a week later we had yet another snow day off. I wasn’t kidding around when I was preparing for a week inside. It’s no secret that my apartment runs on diet coke and lucky charms.

I’ll have another post soon in which I show off more pictures of Crazy Daisy and wax poetic on some of the things I wish she could understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin