Sunday, December 04, 2011

Hey Buddy wanna pick some snowberries? Not now Arctic Puffin!

It's 9:15, and I should be getting ready for bed, or at least grading papers. But I'm not.

Instead, I've created my own ringtone and declared myself awesome (or just able to read detailed directions on a website).

I've also put up my Christmas tree, which I will write about in a whole other post. And taking way too long to decide on an Elf quote for the title.

I've listened to my dog SNORE to the point that I was even impressed. I may or may not have put her rain coat on her when she asked to go out and then posted the picture of it on The Face Book. Maybe you didn't see the part about the snoring. It was something else.

My biggest accomplishment today (aside from the ringtone thing) was getting my presents made for my coworkers. Well, half made. I've still got a few things to do with those.

I'm also pretty excited that I've finally figured out what present I'm going to make for The Aunt. And I actually think I can do it. I saw it at a craft show a while back, and figured out how to do it thanks to the interwebs. I think it may work out and be epic.

I also worked on a project involving my drill and it came out very well, minus cutting my finger on some glass in a very weird way. I've taken my window and added a shelf and some fancy pants knobs. I'll get pictures up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin