Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock



I sent the following email to my coworkers today. I laughed out loud even before I pressed send.


I am giving my classes the staar practice test from the envision series. 48 questions. 48 hard questions.

One male and one female have turned the test in finished less than 30 minutes after I’ve given it to them.

I nominate them as my male and female tribute for the {insert school name here} Hunger Games, from district 415 {my room number}.

May the odds be ever in their favor. 

Yeah, I made my own day.

I also had to judge kickball, and missed a call. As in, I was talking to someone else and did not see whether the runner was safe or out. After explaining that, the boys continued to argue, so I laid down the ultimate law of the land.

I made the runner and the first baseman reaux-sham-beaux for the call.

I'm pretty sure that's how the Rangers do it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin