Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Attack.

I am one big panic attack right now. I'd love to be one of those exaggerating people that says "Oh I totally had a panic attack the other day" but instead I'm one of those people that actually has real life panic attacks. I haven't had one in a while, and today's is coming on hard and fast.

I'm trying to navigate my way through it as I wait. I know what's triggering it, and that it's nonsense, but that doesn't always help. I'm breathing and trying to give myself grace, and trying to get some things prepared for tomorrow so that I have some semblance of control in my life, and to ease the panicky feeling.

I'm halfway done with my day 6 project, with the pictures chosen, and will hopefully get day 7 done tonight as well. They are fun layouts and I want to share. I just need to get a few things under control first.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin