Monday, May 21, 2012

Conversation

The random show on television just asked a NASCAR question, and I answered correctly. I just felt that confession was in order for that.

Yesterday's topic was Spirit, and I'm just not sure where to go with that, but I'm giving myself the grace to take my time on it.

Today's topic is conversation. I want to go a little introspective on it, but I also like to include some fun and whimsey in my layout, so I pulled up this old blog and searched "conversation" to see what I might have recorded about my conversations with little ones. It was funny. Very funny.

For your own fun, here are all the posts I've written regarding conversations. For some wild reason, they're in all sorts of random order, so it's kind of fun reading through them.

Here's the layout.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin