Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer of grace. And pinterest.

This is normally the part where I apologize for going so long without writing a blog post.

But not today, or any time this summer. I'm taking the summer off.

I'm still working, and it's about the busiest summer ever for me.

I'm taking the summer off from guilt, self-imposed abuse, and just general participation in drama.

I'm taking naps almost every day. I'm not doing nearly enough laundry, as long as I have clean underwear.

My house is a wreck and I don't really care. And I'm okay with that.

This summer, with all the craziness going on with school stuff, I've given myself the gift of grace.

It's much more peaceful this way.




I am, however, spending an inordinate amount of time on The Pinterest, and found about a bajillion silly and hilarious and most importantly, applicable to me, things. So I'm here to share them with you. You're welcome.
Things I would say.

Happens every day at school.

My dog does this. All the time.
This is called college and you should click it to see it bigger.
Outlander. Jamie Fraser. Roger MacKenzie. Ian Murray.
Happened yesterday. With a runner.
This is for Katiebug. She sneezes in multiples.

Truth.
There are so many people I would invite to the Red Rover game right now.
This is how I handle spider removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin