Saturday, August 04, 2012

Instagram and my new nephew

Keeping it short and sweet. This time of year, I spend hours in front of the computer, creating things for my classroom, etc. This year, I'm doing things radically differently, and then adding some different on top of that, and mixing in some different. So, sigh, I'm crazy busy downloading this and creating that sign, and trying to figure out how do use this program. Busy. (And I haven't even been able to get into my classroom, which is a whole different kind of busy when that happens Wednesday!)

One thing I have been working on in the creativity realm is doing a little photo a day action. I completed all 30 tasks for July, and then found a layered template to put it all in and keep it together. I'm just getting used to using the layered templates, etc, and these instagrams from July show off my very new template using skills.




As for a new nephew? No, The Sister isn't knocked up. I did, however, discover that Debbie Phelps, mother of Michael Phelps is in the same sorority as I am. Which makes her my sister. Which makes her son my nephew. Oh yeah. Now if I could just figure out that Lochte character (aka my new crush) and how I could get related or married to him, my Olympic experience would be complete.

And finally, hilarious babies with even hilarious-er words. 

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I just saw your comment on my blog and was intrigued...what do you mean you "purchased" the 4th Grade Math Stretches? Is there a resource out there with math stretches in it??
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin