Friday, October 05, 2012

One more sleep...

Only one more sleep until The Sister leaves my apartment.

I think.

I hope.

I've been giddy with excitement this week thinking of how I can reclaim my apartment. And how things will be different when it back to being mine, all mine.

When I come home, there won't be a television and three lights on in the place.

There won't be a multitude of cups. Everywhere. Seriously. Everywhere.

She won't have gone through my make up bag and used my make-up like she did today. I never would have known, had she not left the tube on the counter with the lid off.

And I can't be certain, but I found a rock that she had painted on, and I think it might be one of the rocks that I brought home from the Mediterranean Sea.{areyoukiddingmeIwillflipoutifitis}

But even if it isn't move out day (please, please let it be move out day), tomorrow morning I will get to sleep past 7am for the first time in three weeks, and it will be utterly chilly when I go to take Daisy out, and I will get to lay on the couch and watch College GameDay and take a nap and just rest.

Oh how I need to rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin