But this is not that point.
Week 2. Pictures first, and then thoughts.
Back to work.
Core kit order
Amish Friendship Bread
Week two, and I'm slowly letting go of my desire for perfection. (very very slowly)
I still don't like my handwriting very much, but I'm trying.
Here are some of my favorite parts of this week:
* I want to include more stories of life, and the Elvis journaling is about my Nani. She and Elvis were born on the same day, and she never let us forget it.
* Just when I don't think there's going to be anything to put in Project Life, I set my oven mitt on fire.
* I've been saving movie tickets for years, and now found what to do with them.
* I used a timer app on my iPhone to take a picture of myself "napping" (rest assured, I did go to sleep after this was taken). I also love the technique of writing on photos following the flow of the photo.
* I use two photos, taped together with washi tape. One sits on the inside, and one is the outside flap. I took the picture of the weather, and wrote "this leads to..." on the top, and took a picture of indoor recess on the inside. (I actually used this for week three as well.
And finally, my "photography supervisor"