Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The view from Tuesday

This is why we DO NOT PLAY BASKETBALL IN THE HOUSE!



Reasons this is funny:
1. Every time I babysit this family, I break one of their glasses.
2. This time I did not break their glass because I DO NOT PLAY BASKETBALL IN THE HOUSE.
3. The words IN THE HOUSE could be deleted from #2 and it would still be true.
4. Earlier in the week, we were joking about me breaking a glass.

Aftermath of this photo:
- Middle brother  threw the little green ball at Little brother.
- He hit him in the face and knocked his glasses off.
- Little brother got mad and threw the hoop at big brother.
- I sent them both to the showers and STRAIGHT TO BED.
- I posted this picture on the twitter, the Instagram, and the blog.

#boymomx3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin