Sunday, May 19, 2013

{project life} week 9

I will really do a LOT to avoid grading papers. 

I'm going to try to upload a week a day, which will give me some time to finish the weeks that aren't quite so finished yet. 

I'm going to keep it simple- this is mostly for my documentation. I'm going to look at what I like, and what was "meh" to me. Some weeks had more "meh" than others. 

Here's the week nine layout. 


I was babysitting this week, so I had to blur all of the incriminating information. 

(my apologies for the blurry pictures)

Left side:


In the blurs, I put the kids' names, our schedule from the week, and a collage of four kid pictures into one 4 x 6.

Right side:

I hate Kumon, getting my new iPhone, judging a DI tourney, a conversation between me and one of the kids, a banquet, and a blog post. 

Liked:  using 4 photos in one 4 x 6, documenting a conversation, and including a blog post. 
Meh: writing on pictures. It was a hasty journaling decision, and I'm not thrilled with how it came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin