Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Two things I'm allergic to: cats and the treadmill

I'm sitting on babies AGAIN.

I drove clear out to another town to pick up big brother, only to find he had a ride home. I thought he said that he wanted to just ride home with them. What he actually said was "just a second, let me get my stuff." So, I drove clear out to another town, only to leave my kid standing in the private school parking lot. (He was able to catch his original ride and make it home before me. Hmmm...)

Upon being home for 52 minutes, I had to break up a fight and google "signs of concussion in a moody teenaged boy".

All I do is win.

I've got mounds of projects and papers to grade, an application to fill out, and about 140 name tags to create, so naturally I'm on the Pinterest, looking up funny ecards and videos.

I leave you with this. It's titled "Cats trying to understand the treadmill."
It's damn near the funniest thing I've seen in a while.




As always, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin