Saturday, June 01, 2013

Saturday Morning Story (and Silliness)

So, I have the cutest do ever (and if you tell me otherwise I will call you a liar to your face).

She is cute when she is snuggled up next to me on the couch.
She is cute when she is laying on her little red bed.
She is especially cute when she is all curled up in my lap snoring.

Do you know when she is not cute? Not cute at all?

When knocks over my trashcan, eats something that upsets her precious and delicate stomach, and is then up all night vomiting all over various parts of my bedroom, while also keeping me up trying to make the madness (and vomiting) stop.

So, yeah. Welcome to Saturday morning. I went to bed at about 8:30 last night (because this type of year the weeks just exhaust me), and I'm so glad I had a couple of hours of sleep before the vomiting carnival began.

The highlight was totally the part where I had her in the bathroom, forcing her to drink water and calm the h-e-double-hockey-sticks down and get past the compulsive licking that leads to the vomiting.

The Aunt said it was just like having children. Of course, except for any of the fun parts that go along with having children. So, you know, totally...

Then, I woke up with a raging headache (why ever do you think?), and headed to the couch at 7:15. I have to go downtown to pick up some pictures, and got online to see when the store opens. Hmm... Not until 10am. Okay. I can mill around the house, get ready and then head downtown.

Or, I can lay down on the couch for just a minute to alleviate the headache, and wake up 3 HOURS LATER, at 11:15. Well, the store's definitely open now.

I was going to take Daisy with me downtown, to wait in the car for a minute while I ran in and picked up the pictures, but clearly right now this little lovey dovey needs her beauty sleep.

For your silliness:
sent this to The Aunt last week

If I wasn't allergic, this would definitely be me in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin