Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Someone get me a baby elephant STAT!- updated!

In my blogging absence, I haven't given up my love of the randomest of videos on the interwebs. Today, I bring you three.

Up first, what would happen if an American football coach went to England to coach their version of "football"? (Also, I've always liked Jason Sudekis, but now I love him!)



 Second, I love me some Mumford, and like their music. After watching the new video for their song "Hopeless Wanderer", I now have a new respect for them as they do not take themselves very seriously. Also, now I pink-puffy-heart LOVE Jason Sudekis.


 Lastly, watch this. Just watch it, and then you too will be shouting "SOMEONE GET ME A BABY ELEPHANT AND A POOL! STAT!"


 You're welcome.

Updated to add:
A cat, dressed as a shark, riding a rumba vacuum.
I don't know if it's the heat or the end of summer lull, but I found this freaking hilarious.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin