Friday, January 31, 2014

The end of an era (well, actually, just a month..)

January is over and February starts tomorrow.

I'm just gonna let that sink in for a minute.

Since it's the last day, it's time for a recap.

Here's a little update on my four small goals:

Hmmm. If "moving more" meant moving from my couch to my bed, then yes. I moved more.
I didn't necessarily eat well most of the time, but I did eat better. I cooked more, and didn't use fast food as a default. That's pretty good for this girl.
For February: no more Starbucks every.single.morning, which should drop me about five pounds.
This is where I excelled this month. 
I read three books. I blogged almost every day. 
I watched less television. 
For February: Just keeping it up. 
Ummmm..... So... the tv? still in the living room. Moved to behind the couch so it's not the first thing I see when I walk in, and so that I don't see it from my spot on the couch.
I am, however, getting into cleaning routines, and still loving my Tody app. It's helping me get a little more organized at home.
For February: get the damn television out of my living room. 
This one I'm still working on. Tomorrow is a day in which to clean out my closets. We'll see if that actually happens. I've got a few piles started to take to the Goodwill, and I'm hoping that I can get it out of this apartment. I'd like to fill up my entire trunk. One thing I've been decent at is throwing something out if I bring something in. Specifically: clothes.
For February: getting the closet tackled and much more organized, and getting my $h!t to Goodwill. 

And in case you were looking for a sneak peek into my mundane little life, here's my compilation of one second every day in the month of January.


February: Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin