Monday, June 30, 2014

Around Here- June edition

Things have been busy here, and just last week I put VBS to bed. 

Time for a quick bullet point before I do the monthly recap tomorrow in honor of the First of July. 
(Seriously?! July?!)

My class got me a helmet as an end of the year gift. 
It was awesome. 

I binge watched both seasons of Orange is the new Black. 
Now I have to wait a year for season 3, but it was the best.ending.ever.  

I also binge watched two seasons of Call the Midwife.
A vastly different show. That I loved just as  much. 
I downloaded season 3 on iTunes.  
 We took the pup to the ballgame. 
Have you ever seen a happier puppy?

VBS. 
My awesome facilities staff created our awesome stage. 
Couldn't have been happier with it.  

Daisy and I spent some some quality time birdwatching.
But mostly napping. 

The parents and I went to the Bush Library

And I had a delicious summer salad. 
So good. (The glass of wine was nice as well).


Oh. And this happened. 


Tomorrow- month's end wrap up. 
And hopefully a long-overdue pedicure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin