Thursday, November 13, 2014

Long story... involves the dog.

I guess I should post before November is clear over.
Especially since a member of my Most Awesome Bobsled Team insisted that I do so on my day off.

So I decided had to take a day off today, and in order to do that I have to fill out a form for my principal listing the reason I'm taking the day off. I listed "long story... involves the dog." And it's true.

I live in an apartment, so they are constantly having to come in and fix this or that or check this or that, and it's so much more than just a little annoying. And I have to make arrangements for The Dog Who Will Not Be Confined To A Crate Thankyouverymuch. So I typically take her to the Groomer, or the Parents, or even doggy day care.

Long story short- she didn't have her vaccines up to date, meaning the groomer and day care were out of the question. I could get the Parents or a friend to watch her, but instead I decided to take the day off, and it may very well be the best decision I've made in a long time!

I slept in (until 7:00), and got a few things done around the house.
Daisy and I both needed some shots, so we got those. I am now protected from The Flu and Daisy is now protected from The Rabies.

I stayed in sweats and layers almost all day, snuggled up on the couch.

It was bliss.

Playing hooky- totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin