Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Twelve on the Twelfth

5:30 this morning I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.
6:00 this morning I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.
7:00 this morning I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep. 

Today I took the day off and it was glorious. 

It's also Ali Edwards' Day in the Life, and while I was excited to remember it before it happened, as opposed to the usual three days later, I knew it would look different simply because of taking the day off. 

And then I remembered it was the 12th, so I took 12 pictures and called it a project. I've also already got a plan to get it printed and in my new messy book today, so that's good as well. 

Morning cereal bowl

Snuggles with this girl all.morning.long.

She's always standing guard while I shower.
Every.single.day

While Netflix doesn't mind if I don't wear makeup,
the general public doesn't always like it.

Surprised Mom by showing up for lunch on her birthday.
Mod Market. Delicious, but a little fancy for my blood.

Trader Joe's, I love you.
Also, the number of bottles of wine in my cart
indicate that it is indeed the end of the school year.

I could look at clouds like this all day. Love them.
Also loved getting to my car right as the rain came down.

Driving all afternoon.
Including almost 20 miles in the wrong direction.

DMV
sigh...

Afternoon snuggles

Taco Tuesday
I've been on such a street tacos kick lately

Laundry doesn't take a day off...

To be honest, about half of the pictures could have been taken on any other, normal day.

I'm going to try to get back to blogging. soon. promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin