Clutter is becoming a problem among other things right now, so I'm consciously working to get it under control. Including digital clutter.
Here's the FUN from the last few weeks...
- The answer to this question of casual answer to texts is hilarious.
- 21 of the best opening lines in children's books. This includes the single best opening line of any book, which is also my favorite book of all time, and 2 books I read aloud to my kiddos.
- This video on the way we board airplanes actually makes a lot of sense.
- THIS. Modern Jane Austen fan and I can definitely relate.
- Some of my derby friends may be receiving THESE socks.
- This. How Meyers-Briggs prepare for the holidays. SPOT.ON. INFJ- perfect description of me.
The SENSIBLE from the last few weeks...
- I want one of these blankets SO BADLY...
- Going to try to end the year with these...
- Am I a Highly Sensitive Person? Uh... a resounding YES. (see also- too much digital clutter)
The MOVING from the last few weeks...
- This video has been making the rounds on the inter webs, but this article made me watch it. Glad I did.
- WORD. Single in the Church.
- I don't advent either.
And, finally... ALL of these quotes. ALL OF THEM.