Friday, November 20, 2015

A Lazy List on a Friday

I'm taking the lazy way out of blogging tonight... I found this list- a little week in review, and I'm running with it.
The temperature is changing, and I cannot.get.warm. It is way too early in the season for me to be constantly cold... yet here I am. 
The highlight of my week was Olive Garden and foot rubs and a puppy snoring on my lap and talking until I couldn't keep my eyes open for anything. And finally figuring out where he and I stand. 
The low point of my week was Monday night. Epic anxiety meltdown. Crying myself to sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night in a complete panic. Being moody and grumpy and completely irrational. 
My favorite photo I took was not one I could share here. I took a picture of this guy and his human, and it was pretty damn cute. I also took one of Reckless and I, not to mention countless classroom pictures I can't show for privacy reasons. 

This week’s workouts were skating Tuesday and Thursday, and the gym with my derby wife this evening. I can barely move my arms to type this.
The best money I spent was on a tunic and fall plaid and some new shoes- all at Old Navy. I'm redefining my fall style, which means getting all new pieces. And I love the look of a tunic. 
My plans this weekend include hopping in the car first thing tomorrow morning with my dog and music and heading west to Lubbock. Skipping practice because it will be frigid, and this girl needs some sleep. 
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin