Sunday, January 03, 2016

Already done.

Today is the third day of 2016 and I'm already done. 

(In the interest of full disclosure- I've had no sleep, so the potential for dramatic overreaction in this post is high, though I was thinking this before I got no sleep.)

On the 30th of December, the boy made me very frustrated. 
On the 31st, he unintentionally hurt me and I was very short and curt with him. 
And he hasn't really spoken to me since. 

On New Year's Eve, my mother and sister really really annoyed me. 

On New Year's Day, I jumped in a lake with a group of derby girls, including someone I don't like very much at all (see: jealousy), and during that time and the few hours after that, I had such promising hopes, but then the evening settled in. 

On the day after New Year's Day, derby annoyed me and my dad annoyed me and the boy still refuses to talk to me and I am just done. I went to a game night last night with some friends. Three couples and me. I tried to leave at a reasonable hour, but we played one more game that was promised to me to be about 20 minutes. An hour and twenty minutes later and I was finally able to leave. I got lost on the way home. I got home after midnight. I saw that pictures had been uploaded from the jump. The photographer (that I have a crush on) took about 10 pictures of me, but only one made it into the pictures, and it was all my chubby, weird glory. I was also standing next to a model in a string bikini. (Can't make that up). 

About ten minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off this morning I woke from a weird dream because Daisy was having a nightmare and she was screaming. Screaming. I then couldn't get back to sleep because she was snoring. I've had no sleep and I'm tired. The babies in the nursery were abundant and out of sorts. I was sweating at one point from trying to juggle it. 

And I go back to work tomorrow. 
I haven't done one classroom thing during this break, so now I'm in panic mode... 
And I'm exhausted. 

I want off this ride. 

2016- I'm done with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin