Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Life Right Now

I would love to do one of the currently posts, or the present participle lists. But one thing I currently do not have is time... 

This little app is making my memory keeping fun right now. I capture one second of video a day, and it tells my story for the month, and eventually the year. I had grand ideas of what I was going to video each day... and then the days happen and I take what I can get and it is much more reflective of what is actually going on in my life. I also like the feature of the app where I can upload video of regular life that I took on a different day in case I forget one day. (Thus, the videos of Daisy snoring or just being generally cute... I keep a couple of those on hand.)



This is a weird time of year... the Christmas spirit has worn off, and it's typically a bleak time of year. I was all ready to snuggle into Hyggee, the practice of seeking comfort and such in the winter months. But it's Texas and Mother Nature didn't take her medicine and I wore a tank top today and had to take off my cardigan because I was hot.

It's also coming up on my 40th birthday, and that might be a smudge of what is making it weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin