Monday, May 21, 2007

Aarg!

Okay, I'm working on this "creative project" if you will at school, involving pirates and treasure and sending my boss-man on a scavenger hunt around the school. I'm trying to figure out the clues and such, and really just how to ask an appropriate question in pirate-ese, and I came upon a little quiz that I couldn't resist. So, without further ado...




My pirate name is:
Mad Jenny Rackham




part of the fidius.org network


Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I'm off to work on me scavenger hunt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin