Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hold Together

I love the blog Rocks in My Dryer.

I read this post yesterday and was reminded why I love the blog Rocks in My Dryer.

Because some days, like today, I need Jesus to hold it together for me.

I am a dreamer. A have-er of dreams. I don't get a lot of quality sleep, so I almost always remember my dreams vividly. Usually, they are bizarre, off-the-wall dreams that make no sense whatsoever. I can quite frequently start a conversation with "I had the weirdest dream last night, and you were in it!"

But every-so-often, I have these really good, sweet dreams that seem so real they can't possibly be a dream. But then I wake up, and it was a dream, and I spend a day being kind of sad.

And that's where I am today. Nothing bad has happened, but I just have such a blah feeling going on right now. Don't want to think about anything, don't want to talk to anyone really. Just want to be back in that dream. And I'm not.

So, today, I'll just mill around my room, and let Jesus hold it together for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin