Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Devil That You Know

So, it turns out that I'm not living in a van down by the river. I'm actually living almost exactly where I used to. To be more specific, I'm living directly below where I used to. When I moved here first, I lived in with my family and eventually got an apartment. Lived there for two years, moved in with a friend (colossal mistake).

So, now that I'm looking for a place to live, I went back to that apartment complex I lived in, because I like the location, I know that my stuff will fit and where it all will go, and know where my mailbox is and where to park. It's got some cons, but the pros outweigh them, so I signed myself up. They gave me my apartment number, and it's directly downstairs from where I used to live. The devil that I know is better than the devil that I don't know.

Moving in two weeks from today. Beats a van.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin