Monday, August 13, 2007

Moving is SUPER-FUN!

Well, the move is done, and I have been to IKEA (twice), and I am far from settled in my new place, but at least my stuff is all there, if not all over the place. Here are a few highlights of the move, in one little post lest I bore you with the zillion posts about moving I could have written:

Things I have bought at IKEA:
· fixa
· fanby
· fenomen
· fniss
· prompt
· kavalkad
· halsted
· lingo
· viren
· slom
· flyt
· plastic bag
(aside from the last one, you'd never be able to guess the things I bought. I love IKEA!)

Things I did not know I owned:
· a toaster
· coasters
· purple glittery tiara
· two tennis rackets and can of balls (apparently I play tennis)

Things I found that I thought I'd lost forever:
· Dad's Christmas present 2003
· Sister's Christmas present 2002
· LOST season 1 DVDs (ironic, isn't it?!)

Things found in one single box:
· key holder
· unopened notepad
· wind chimes (?)
· bag of 18 Chinese yo-yos
· bath travel kit
· markers, crayons, tape
· bag of blue balloons
· bag of orange balloons (wonder why I have those colors)
· clothespins
· thank you notes
(I have some random packing skills)

And finally, WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin