Thursday, March 27, 2008

The First in a Series of Letters

Dear God,

I wanted to remind You of a time almost seven years ago when I made a deal with You. You were calling me into my ministry, and since it wasn't a full-time vocational ministry, I agreed to work for You in Your church. The thing is, I thought I made it clear that I would only be working with the children, and maybe some preschoolers, and occasionally even some adults. I thought I made it clear that under no circumstances would I work with teenagers. No way, not for me. Especially not middle-school teenagers.

But You disregarded my intentions and ideas and willingness to work with only certain ages for Your own holy purposes. And, so with that, I only have one thing to say:

Thank you.

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin