Saturday, March 29, 2008

Looky What I Got!

I've been wanting to do two things for quite some time now. Learn to play the guitar, and learn/study photography. So, on Thursday, I indefinitely borrowed this from a friend:


Now Daisy...she wasn't so sure about it at first:



But I think now she wants to take lessons too:


I'm so excited I can't wait. I just need to find a teacher. Anyone know any good teachers? Except Phoebe?
Also, I got this for myself, with the help of a giftcard from my little ones and my friend the Cannon sales rep:


Of course it's a bad picture...I had to use my old camera to take it! I think I'm also going to take a photoshop class so I can more effectively use the program I've had on my computer for three years now.

I can't wait to get all this started!!



OH!!!

P.S. I forgot to show you one other thing I got that signifies the start of Spring in my little hood:

I wear Crocs in the fall/winter and Reefs in the spring/summer. I'm a simple girl. These are the only two shoes I pay full price for, except now I've located a Crocs outlet and Ross has started carrying Reefs. With the pair that my dearest sister got me for my birthday, I am set for the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin