Friday, April 25, 2008

I Try to Use the Force, But It Just Keeps Messing Up My Electronics

So, I've always kind of lived in some sort of force field in which electronical things malfunction when I'm around.

Maybe you remember my ghetto laptop? Or my issues with iTunes?

Well, Friday night, in a spectacular showing of electromagnetism, my DVD player and my iPod broke within minutes of each other. It was pretty impressive.

So, I took the iPod to the Geek Squad, the fourth time in less than three years, and I'm waiting to hear back on whether or not they are going to just give me a new one. And today, I went and got a new DVD player, which was remarkable cheap.

And I'm going to go crash with a DVD tonight, because I'm exhausted. And it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin