Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Hate Volleyball But I Love Weddings

Thursday night was the volleyball game. It was a fiasco. Fi. As. Co. I am not kidding. I was in tears even before I sprained my wrist. It was, however, the last time I will play on our faculty volleyball team, which is saying something because I've played all of the seven years I've worked at our school.

I do love weddings, and I get to go to one today. I couldn't decide if I was going to go or not, but I pink puffy heart love the groom, and they did send me an invitation in the mail all fancy-like, and it's a good reason to get all dressy and cute, even if I'm going to go by myself, sit by myself, and leave a bit early because I get bored easily.

But I've got lots to do this weekend. Work stuff. Fun stuff. And I can't wait to see how many emails are generated when I sent home a piece of paper to every student in my school (800+) that said "contact Miss O. with questions" and gave my email address. I'm guessing 50+. We'll see on Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin