Thursday, January 22, 2009

I even wore lipstick

So, I met the boy for coffee. He seemed nice. Out of respect for him, that's about all I'll say. He didn't even have a freaky tattoo, but he did love him some jewelry.


I didn't laugh. He seemed very nice and was very introverted, so there wasn't much room for any sarcasm, and since sarcasm is pretty much my love language, I knew it probably wouldn't work out.


The highlight of my evening was when my favorite children's pastor, his wife (my almost-sister) and their little one Rainbow Brite walked by the window. I had told a few people where the meeting would take place, and they said they "might stop by." If you know me at all, you know my response to that would be "bring it on, the more the merrier!" That's how I roll.


No fireworks. No fizzles. No lighters. Nuttin'. But I'm okay with that. I've got a lot going on right now, and that's enough for me.

Oh, and yes. I was at Blockbuster this evening, looking like white trash. I remembered after I put my pajamas on that tomorrow is reward movie day. So I threw the dog in the car and headed out to find a G-rated movie. Which is not easy. And will be no doubt met with extreme grumbling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin