Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trust. Be still. Wait patiently. Day by day. Safe.

SURPRISE! I'm posting from camp.

Here's where I'm at for camp:

Psalm 37

vs. 4: Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desire.
vs. 7: Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act.
vs. 18: Day by day, the Lord takes care of the innocent...
vs. 23: The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord...He delights in every detail of their life.
vs. 24: Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
vs. 34: Don't be impatient for the Lord to act! Travel steadily along His path.

I've been camped out in the 37th Psalm, which is a little unusual, since I'm not usually a Psalms girl. But it's been my bread and butter this week. I've read it every morning, and at least once more during the day.

Maybe I'll tell you about it. Maybe I won't. We'll just see how the weekend plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin