Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to work...

I went back to work today. I sat in a meeting from 9am until 11:45 am. That's torture for me, even if the presenter was my favorite person at school (now that BFF doesn't teach there anymore).

We took a True Colors test. It turns out that I am Orange and Blue. Well, I could have told you that. I also discovered that I am a recovering Green. When they were describing greens, I was realizing that those were the parts of my personality I was trying to tone down a bit, as they manifest themselves in a more obnoxious way. I know ya'll don't believe that I could be obnoxious in any way whatsoever, but it's true. That's why I'm recovering...

Of course, now, I've looked it up online and I'm seeing if I get the same results. I got green and orange, with a hint of blue. I told Downtown (the presenter, who incidentally thought I'd be more green,) that it really isn't an accurate portrayal anyways, as I am medicated for both the orange in my personality and the blue in my personality.

After only one day of work, I'm exhausted. I have roughly 974,000 things to cut out of laminating paper, but there's two episodes of HIMYM and one of The Big Bang Theory on tonight, so I'm set to chill in front of my mom's television, since my sattelite's out again, and won't be fixed until sometime between 12 and 5 tomorrow, which really means 5:45.

How am I going to do this for the next 185 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin