Monday, August 17, 2009

Just trying something out

Last night, or the night before, or whenever, I was looking back at some old entries on this blog. It's hard for me to believe that I've been doing it for over 3 years. Or maybe 4. I lose count.

Some of the other blogs I read have these little widgets at the bottom that link back to other posts in the blog that are similar. I'm not really sure what they refer to as similar, but I'm really curious to see which ones they bring back to me. It won't work well for a day or so, once they take the time to sort through years of my blog.

I'm realizing that since I don't post pictures much, it won't show anything but the obnoxious "love and kisses" signature that's at the bottom of every post. I was going to get rid of that anyways, when I designed a new template, which I totally would have thought would have happened by now.

I'm just trying this out. There's a good chance I'll get annoyed with it and remove it, but until then, enjoy the blasts from the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin