Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This is one of my specialties. I firmly believe that every woman, single or married, should have one recipe that she can pull out if she needs to and put together quickly and easily at the last minute.

Tonight Last night, our small group bible study was getting together after a summer of service to transition back to being a Bible Study. We were just getting together for snacks, which meat I had to bring something. It’s just in my blood that way. So, here’s the drill:

Oh, and my recipe for this, like all the others, is FAR from exact. As in, I’ve changed it so many times, I don’t even know what the original measurements are.

Ingredients:

- artichokes (I use one can)
- parmesian cheese (I use about half a can of that)
- mayo (I use a good size dollop)



Oh, and don’t forget the cheese. I used a good portion of this bag, as you’ll see later.

Oh, and there’s some spinach too.





Put the mayo, parmesian, and the diced artichokes in a bowl and stir.









Oh! Don’t forget the cheese. Mmmm. Cheese. I love you cheese!




And add some spinach. I always battle the frozen spinach, so the amount that gets in the bowl is the amount that is in there when my fingers are frozen off and I can’t stand it anymore.






I forgot to take this picture before I put it in the oven. I top it off with a layer of parmesian cheese, and then sprinkle some of the grated cheese on top as well. It is delicious.




Since everything is already cooked, I just put it on 350 for about 20 minutes, until everything is yummy and warm and bubbly. Then I take it where I’m going, and have to fight off other that came to the party because I want to eat it all myself!

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe!! Thanks! I think you should post more recipes! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

    Char

    http://lifedramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin