Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I can't answer that for you. Just try to do your best.

I got my music back today, and am exploring my iTunes and now I can finally breathe. I'd forgotten the goodness that I'd had in there. I've missed you so much. You still have some issues, but I'll get them solved... I promise!

Today I gave the TAKS test in which I stood and stared at children for about forever. I answered asinine questions that I shouldn't have had to answer. I received news that let me on an emotional rollercoaster that ended up with my pouting and just generally acting like a spoiled teenager. I really feel like it's justified, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

Today, I got the chance to really watch my kids in action. Watch them think. Watch them twirl their hair as they were reading and shake their hand off when they'd been writing forever. Watch their little faces and see their little expressions. And while I pray for them all the time, today I got the chance to pray over them as I walked up and down the rows of desks. I got to look at their sweet angel faces when I said "Dear God, please bless my little trainwreck." (Which I said more than once. Or twelvece).

I'm off to play with my new and improved iTunes. I have a list of songs to download and a few mixes to make now that Spring Break is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin