Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm too busy not to speak in run on sentences

I don't have much time for anything tonight. I was shuttling kids to softball games, tagging their biological parents who were then taking over, going and cheering on my most precious of students at his own baseball game, picking up the dog from the parents' house, and then coming home to finish a ss review for tomorrow. I want desperately to go to sleep right now, but I have to make dessert for team meeting tomorrow, and though it's not going in the oven until tomorrow morning, I need to make the filling tonight.

I also have to decide what to wear for tomorrow and get everything sorted out. I did, however, carve out time for a little Glee, which softened the blow of not taping LOST and knowing I will have to find it tomorrow, and watch it with my interwebs being as touch and go as they are right now. I'm also a little bit more than a lot mad at American Idol right now, because even though I don't watch it, it cuts into the Glee time, which is why I don't know what happened during the last five minutes or so, but that doesn't matter too much because did you see Will sing Vanilla Ice?

Swoon.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm having the same battle (in my head) with American Idol right now, too! Seriously! When I get to the last 5 minutes of Glee and it cuts out I scream furiously at my t.v. at th injustice of it. so unfair....And, I agree with the Will/Vanilla Ice combo, too. Hot!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin