Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well take a journey into my mind, and you'll see why it's fillin my rhyme

When I say nothing much has been going on lately, I'm serious.

Nothing much has been going on. Thus the lack in blogging.

Just everyday life, going through the motions.

Except there's been one thing that's been bothering me so much lately.

I've been having bad hair days. One after another. And I haven't been taking responsibility for it.

I am now. I went to the store, got the right products, and got some velcro rollers.

And I'm going to work on it. I'm making a promise to myself that I will work for good hair.

It's the right thing to do.

(And seriously, y'all. When I'm blogging about my hair, there is nothing going on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin