Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goin' to the chapel

Don't get excited. I'm not getting married.

But I sure was in a dream I had on Sunday night. It was wacky.

It was my wedding day, but I was a little clueless.

I was marrying someone named Chandler. Not the Friends character, but someone named Chandler. (In past dreams, I've also been in love with someone named Greg, and someone named Jeff. So I don't read too much in to that.)

I thought "huh. I hope I like him. I don't want to have to get a divorce." It's not that I hadn't met him. Because I had. I just wasn't sure I loved him enough to marry him, but it was my wedding day, so it was a bit too late.

The Mother had planned the entire thing, without me (which I guarantee won't happen), so I wasn't really sure about the details. I kept having to ask her questions. Questions like "do I have any bridesmaids?" to which she replied "of course. Your aunt and me."

I wondered if I'd had a shower, and I had. Between four and ten people came, and brought me really weird things, but of course, they made sense in my dreams. Like a penny. Not sure who gave it to me, but I remember that it was meaningful, and it made sense.

I wished I could have written this post this morning, because the details were so much clearer then. I do remember one thing though.

It was my wedding day, and I should probably shave my legs.
Word.

3 comments:

  1. I'll at least give you a quarter, I'm sure. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for a dollar! Matthew's budget be darned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yeah, you're definitely worth more than one penny. I'd give you more than one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin