Thursday, January 06, 2011

Oh the weather outside is...weather...

I just sat down to write an entire post about my Kindle.

And then I went back and read my own blog.
And realized that I'd already bullet-pointed about the Kindle, and said pretty much everything I was going to say about it.

Man, this having-the-interwebs things is putting the pressure to blog on thick.

But I haven't stayed up past 9:20 this week, and tonight's not looking like it's going to be a late one either.

Fear not. Tomorrow, or some time this weekend, I'll write about why I've been checking weather.com
every
five
minutes
(even at school)

and why I've downloaded the weather.com ap on my iTouch and checked it
every
five
minutes
as well.

God bless me, weather.com, and this upcoming Tuesday.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin