Sunday, April 03, 2011

I don't trust banks. I believe that when the robots rise up, ATM's will lead the charge.

I know. I know.

I've been absent a bit on here. Contrary to what I may have thought in the midst of it, my beans and rice diet did not kill me. I've just been wicked busy.

Making things like my new header. It was done on a whim, but I love it more than a reasonable person should. I'm going to continue to tinker with my blog, but this will do for now.

Mostly, I've just been on a reading binge kick, and trying to work on a few scrapbooks and getting absolutely no.where. I also tried to cover my old Toms in fabric, but I'm not sure the fabric would make it past one wearing.

Life is just so very daily right now. Nothing interesting to blog about. No funny stories, outside of school stories, in which you really have to know the kids for them to be funny.

I'm still doing Lent, and this time, I'm tackling a few tough things with God. Namely, what it is looking like to be a grown up, and how I'm an epic failure at being a grown up at times, and how now that I'm thirty-four years old, I should probably grow up and be more responsible and stop being such a teenager all the time. I'm dealing with these things with God, and it's not going well. He's right (of course) and I'm wrong, but I am perfectly capable of surviving in the wrong without any damage, but I don't think that's how we're supposed to live.

Of course, as I type this, my washing machine is making noises that lead me to believe that it is organizing the rest of the appliances in my apartment in a giant uprising against me. And I'm very afraid.

Don't worry. I'm sure very soon I'll make a complete fool of myself or have some minor emergency that will provide humorous blog fodder.


Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin