Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm sorry you fell in love with a serial killer, but honestly honey, who here hasn't?

Once upon a time I was obsessed with watched a show called True Blood. 

It was a great show but not a good show, and when my HBO went far far away, I gave it up. I'll see a little bit here and there, and remember just how bad the language is and remember why I let it go. I found it again on a new channel we have now (that I still don't necessarily understand), and the snippet I saw contained that quote. And I laughed.out.loud. It was hilarious, and briefly reminded me of why I loved that show.

Anyhows. I finished my Rome photo book today. I rounded it out at a lovely eighty pages even. It is a beast, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, in the midst of the ordering process, it asks you if you want to sync it up so you can view it on other computers. I clicked yes.

Bad idea. Eleventy billion minutes later, I am at 70% synced and of the firm belief that I will never get it out of cyberspace. Ever.

And you can only check your FB so many times and write so many blog posts (read: one) while you're waiting for syncing and the ability to move on with your life.

Maybe someday I will get my photo book. Someday.

I leave you with this little bit of awesomeness.
Y'all. I can't even begin to express how much I love this and how cool it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin