Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Favorites

Link Love
- Love these Open Letters

I loved this post so much. When I read the following, I muttered "Holy Shih Tzu" out loud to my empty apartment and my dog.

When it comes to writing a guide for this type of woman, I don’t have all the answers. I’ve just got a few good ideas, and a few things I wish all women knew about themselves....Like the idea that men weren’t created so you could find out who you are.  We don’t hold your identity...That you know we want to love you and support you, share your dreams and take care of you; protect who you are...That knowing who you are is why we are attracted to you...We want you to be the woman who knows that every single morning she gets out of bed, God is smiling down on her because He. Is. Satisfied...A gentleman is looking for a woman that can come along beside him, and together the two of you can become better than you ever could have been on your own...This is the kind of woman that fills a good man with the commodity of promise, and provides him with enough strength to tear down an entire city for you; enough love to lay down and die for you…
Whoa, dude. Whoa.

Yeah, I finally joined Pinterest. And this post sums up why.

I can't leave you without a You Tube video.
One of my favorite songs. Slow motion. Dog gets bath. Too much cuteness for one to bear.
You're welcome.




Oh, and in case you're wondering, that is so not how baths go down in our house. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin