Friday, July 15, 2011

The cheese is trapped. We can’t have cheese.

(Title from a little video someone made me watch. Don't worry- it will show up in July favorites.)

So let's start by saying once again that I am a packing NINJA. I'll post more about that at a later day. With pictures. Get excited.

Since I'm leaving for camp the day after tomorrow, and it's going to be hotter than hell itself, I needed to run to the local outlet-ish mall to grab a couple more pair of shorts. And if you know how I shop, that means that I parked, went in, went in to the store, picked out the shorts, paid for the shorts, and headed back out into the mall to go home, all in a span of about 30 minutes.

While walking towards the exit closest to my car, I came upon the part of the mall where the floor slants downward and you can use the ramp in the middle or take the steps on either side. I took the steps because I'm not disabled (or so I thought) and when I got to the bottom step, I rolled my ankle and went down. I managed to sit myself down instead of splaying my limbs out all across the mall floor, and made it look like I just decided on the spur of the moment to sit on the bottom step. Except that anyone who was watching knew what was really going on.

There was not real point to this post, other than the fact that I know my readers (all seven of them) love to hear about times I fell down. Which is more often than not.

P.S. Am I the only one in the country that was not at the Harry Potter movie at midnight?
**Updated: Apparently, I'm not. This is hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin