Monday, August 22, 2011

Yes, it's insane. And it's about to get even more insanerer. Is that a word?

One white mocha, four diet cokes with cherry, and two very sore feet and the first day of school is finished.

Last night, I went to the grocery store and bought food to cook tonight for dinner. Really? What made me think I was going to cook?

There was a meeting I was sort of supposed to be at that started at 7. I gracefully declined. Especially since I put my pajamas on at 5:04 and have not looked back since.

The day was good. Fast, furious, but good.

One of my little girls has already been given the nickname Princess Pouty Pants by me, as she decided just before getting to my class that today was going to be the worst day of her life. It was pretty comical, as I'm pretty sure she was doing it just for attention and that is the last thing she gets for that kind of behavior. I do reward it with sunshine and smiles and enough sugary sweetness to give her a tooth ache. She didn't like it, but I found it extremely amusing.

I have one little one who's mother has told me not to put her seat near the door because she likes to sneak out of class. Interesting. I'll have to keep my eyes open for that.

For now, I've got some lessons to sort out, and then some sleep to get to. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin